© 2022 Capital Support Services | Built by Lab13
We know that working ethically and with care for the environment is important to you as our client, and we endeavour to support you.
Our CSR policy aims to ensure our company will conduct our business in a way that is ethical. This means taking account of our social, economic and environmental impact. We put this into action in various ways:
- We uphold and are committed to our Environmental Policy and ISO 14001. We go a step further and work collaboratively with Clients, ensuring their CSR and environmental aims are reflected in our practices.
- We strive to engage with suppliers and contractors who recognise the importance and business benefit of becoming low carbon businesses.
- We promote use of EU Eco Label products. These are 100% biodegradable, and standard for ecological performance in the EU.
- We promote systems of cleaning that use less water, thus helping environment and improving efficiencies for clients.
- Recycling and waste management opportunities are encouraged for both staff and clients. We build partnerships with market leaders in waste management, enabling us to offer the most effective current solutions.
We adhere to good practices, quality training and development opportunities. We subscribe to paying a fair wage and are accredited to the Living Wage Foundation. We are part of the growing number of businesses who voluntarily commit to go further than the government minimum to make sure all their staff earn enough to live on.
Our Team are respected for their contribution and all positively engage with our Clients to promote the One-Team ethos that is increasingly becoming the style of operations expected by all stakeholders. We promote Leaders from within the organisation, demonstrating our commitment to personal and professional development.
Providing equality for all, in our workforce and all stakeholders. We look to include all the Team in discussions about inclusivity and ensure any groups that are disproportionately affected by social or health constraints are consulted and cared for. We promote gender equality, an example of this is encouraging the hiring of women in sectors mostly dominated by men, specifically in the vertical team group.